eSurface at APEX!
I wanted to share with you the amazing week we had last week at the IPC APEX EXPO. As we’ve discussed in previous emails, the APEX Expo is one of the largest industry tradeshows, drawing people from all over the world in several industry segments. IPC is the leading source for industry standards, training, market research and public policy advocacy, so their show is highly anticipated and respected. This year’s 5 days show featured 478 exhibitors, namely in the equipment, materials, and services for printed board design and manufacturing as well as for electronics assembly and testing. There were nearly 2700 pre-registered attendees, who mainly represent PCB manufacturers, PCB suppliers, PCB designers, industrial designers, OEMs, and EMS companies. 47 different countries and 49 U.S. states are represented.
eSurface was Everywhere!
- We sponsored the keynote speech on the opening day of the expo. Attended, by roughly 750 people, Robbie spoke on the success of growing new ideas, which was a perfect platform for us! As sponsor, we were able to present a short video to this diverse audience, and the result was fantastic. Many people came by the booth simply to find out what that video was all about!
- We sponsored the annual IPC members luncheon – a crowd of about 500 key industry people as well as the Board of Directors for IPC. We presented a second, more in depth video at this event, as well as placed media kits and brochures on every seat.
- We had a full page ad in the Show Guide Magazine
- We were the exclusive advertiser of the both the printed and mobile pocket guide of the show, which is widely used by attendees to locate booths and classrooms.
- We had banner ads running on the IPC APEX EXPO website.
- We had a daily Xbox& MS Band drawing at the show requiring people to come to the booth to be scanned to enter.
- Our Certified Supplier Comac/Advanced West featured eSurface branded equipment in their both!
Our booth was 900 SqFt and featured 3 monitors playing our in depth process steps video, large scale signage, an interactive microscope station where real samples could be viewed and a private conference area.
The traffic to the booth was fantastic. We had about 350 individuals come by, and several preplanned private meetings throughout the week. We are very excited with the results of many of these connections.
Check it out here!
IPC selected eSurface to host San Diego Congressional Representatives
eSurface was 1 of only 6 exhibitors chosen by IPC to host several San Diego Congressional Representatives. We were extremely honored to be chosen to give them an introduction and demonstration of eSurface. IPC hosted the representatives in an ongoing effort to educate Members of Congress about IPC and the industry.
eSurface Interviewed by PCB007
eSurface AND our licensee, Murrietta circuits were chosen to give in person interviews to PCB007 Magazine’s iconnect007, filmed on the show floor. With over 100,000 articles published, PCB007 is the industry’s most comprehensive source for news serving industry professionals working in the printed circuit board (PCB), Flexible Circuits, printed circuit board assembly (PCBA), Electronics Manufacturing Services, Original Design Manufacturing (ODM) and PCB Design industries.
See our interviews here:
eSurface APEX videos!
Check out the videos we ran at the show!
eSurface Process Video
This informative video ran on a constant loop at our booth throughout the show. We often would find people just standing and staring! It was a well received educational piece.
Watch Here »
We used this little number to get the attention of all 800+ attendees of the keynote speech. The goal was to leave them wanting more and it worked! We had several visitors to our booth who came after the keynote!
Watch Here »
IPC Members Luncheon
We put a mix in this video to appeal to our IPC peers in this video, now our 2nd year in a row to this crowd.
Watch Here »