eSurface secures an industry leading role with high-profile participation at leading annual electronics trade show, IPC APEX EXPO 2015.
CARLSBAD, California ― eSurface® Technologies (DBA of EarthOne Circuit Technologies Corporation, a privately-held corporation), the creator and licensor of the eSurface proprietary patented technology for applied conductive materials, today announced the results of their expanded involvement and event sponsorship of the IPC APEX EXPO 2015.
eSurface Technologies realized significant benefits from the recent IPC APEX EXPO, including;
- among the highest booth traffic at the show, which attracted more than 5,000 attendees,
- multiple interviews with Internet TV channel targeting electronics industry decision makers,
- one of only six companies (out of the 440 exhibitors) selected by IPC President John Mitchell for a congressional delegation booth visit and company presentation,
- positive recognition in multiple post-show industry newsletters,
- three times the number of hits to the eSurface website during the show, and
- lastly but certainly important, the completion of negotiations and ultimately the signing of two new Certified Supplier Agreements.
The cornerstone of eSurface’s expanded role at APEX this year was a newly designed major booth in the main exhibit hall in the San Diego Convention Center. To build immediate traffic to this booth there were two high-profile opening day event sponsorships: eSurface was the exclusive sponsor of the keynote address and the exclusive sponsor of the industry awards luncheon, which was a white table cloth, invitation-only event, attended primarily by several 100 industry icons and decision-makers. At each of these events, eSurface Technologies was introduced by the President of IPC and was able to present two 3-minute videos (each highlighting what is now possible given the deployment of eSurface technology).
In addition to the opening day keynote address and awards luncheon;
- The company was the exclusive sponsor of both the printed as well as the electronic show guides that was distributed to all 5,000+ attendees. The guides were essential tools for attendees in order to navigate the massive show.
- The company had a full page ad strategically placed adjacent to the show map in the APEX publication that is given to each attendee at registration.
- The company had a banner ad on the homepage of the APEX show website that was linked to the eSurface website.
“IPC APEX is the most important annual trade show for the electronics industry and we needed to make a statement,” explained David Benson, eSurface Chairman & CEO. “It literally was all hands on deck from the beginning of the show until the end and we have already begun to see the benefits from all our efforts. We negotiated and signed two new Certified Supplier Agreements during the actual show. We held dozens of VIP meetings in our booth among which were two industry giants that are showing significant promise. And we now have a long list of interested contacts made at the Show that will keep our staff quite busy for the foreseeable future. The fact is, we knew what we needed to accomplish and I believe our team over-achieved without question.”
See the eSurface highlight video from APEX.
IPC APEX EXPO 2015:
APEX EXPO is the largest annual IPC show with more than 440 exhibitors showing equipment, materials, and services for printed board design and manufacturing as well as for electronics assembly and testing. PCB manufacturers, PCB suppliers, PCB designers, industrial designers, OEMs, and EMS companies are the attendees. 47 different countries and 49 U.S. states are represented.
IPC APEX EXPO 2015 is a five-day event like no other in the printed circuit board and electronics manufacturing industry. Professionals from around the world come together to participate in the Technical Conference, Exhibition, and Professional Development, Standards Development and Certification programs. These activities offer seemingly endless education and networking opportunities that impact your career and company by providing you the knowledge, technical skills and best practices to address any challenge you face. www.ipcapexexpo.org/html/default.htm
IPC (www.IPC.org) is a global industry association based in Bannockburn, Ill., dedicated to the competitive excellence and financial success of its 3,400 member companies which represent all facets of the electronics industry, including design, printed board manufacturing, electronics assembly and testing. As a member-driven organization and leading source for industry standards, training, market research and public policy advocacy, IPC supports programs to meet the needs of an estimated $2.0 trillion global electronics industry. IPC maintains additional offices in Taos, N.M.; Washington, D.C.; Stockholm, Sweden; Moscow, Russia; Bangalore, India; Bangkok, Thailand; and Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Suzhou and Beijing, China.